Atkins Cinnamon Pie Crust
Great for breakfast
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Sucralose Based Sweetener (Sugar Substitute)
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter Stick
- 3 3/4 servings All Purpose Low-Carb Baking Mix
- 2 tbsps Tap Water
Use the Atkins recipe to make All Purpose Low-Carb Baking Mix. You will need 1 1/4 cups to make one pie crust.
- Pulse the baking mix, salt, sugar substitute, and cinnamon in a food processor to incorporate; add butter and pulse until mixture resembles a coarse meal, about 30 seconds. Pulse in water until dough just comes together, about 30 seconds (add up to 1 more tablespoon if necessary).
- Transfer dough to a sheet of plastic wrap; form into a a disk about 6 inches in diameter. Wrap tightly in plastic; refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes.
- Roll and bake as directed in pie recipe. Makes 1 pie crust.